Bob Taylor is the Managing Partner of Headline Research.
- 30+ years of Shopper Research, Category Management and Sales for Procter & Gamble (USA & Global), Nestle
- Primary Shopper Research experience includes Retailer Equity, Concept Testing, Habits & Practices, Eye Tracking, Conjoint, Bayesian Belief Network, Multivariate Regression
- Qualitative Shopper Research experience includes RIVA trained Moderator, Focus Group Moderation, Individual Interviews Moderation, Shopper Intercepts, Shop Along, and In-Home Ethnography
- Department / Store Reinvention — Led 20+ Department or Total Store Redesign projects for major retailers globally.
- Adjunct Professor; The Sam M. Walton College of Business; University of Arkansas at Fayetteville teaching Marketing Research
Bob has earned the following degrees:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from North Texas University; Denton, TX (Major: Marketing; Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Texas; Austin, TX (Major: Marketing; Management)